BHOF 2010 Winners
Here’s the pieced together results of last night’s Burlesque Hall of Fame Pageant in Vegas:
1. Best Debut: Ms Tickle (NYC) – incidentally, she’s pictured in Jo Weldon’s brand new book The Burlesque Handbook
2. Best Group: The Chicago Starlets (Chicago)– cast includes Michelle L’amour, Franky Vivid, Mimi First, and more.
3. Best Variety: The Amazing Bendable Poseable Dolls of Doom (Chicago)– aerial, acrobatic, burlesque featuring Lola Martinet and Tila Von Twirl
4. Most Innovative: Ms Tickle (NYC)
5. Most Comical: Evil Hate Monkey (Baltimore)
6. Most Classic: Mimi Le Meaux (San Diego)– recently back from Cannes for her starring role in the film Tournee
7. Most Dazzling: Ms Tickle (NYC)
8. Best Boylesque: Evil Hate Monkey (Baltimore)
9. 2nd Runner Up, Reigning Queen of Burlesque: Nasty Canasta (NYC)– co-producer of Pinchbottom Burlesque, Sweet & Nasty Burlesque
10. 1st Runner Up, Reigning Queen of Burlesque: Kristina Nekyia (Hollywood)– self-proclaimed “dancer/bendy showgrrrl/glitter dork/fire eater”, member of The Nekyia Dance Company
11. Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2010: Roxi Dlite (Windsor, Ontario Canada/Detroit)
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, now regularly performing in Detroit. Trained by a former Cirque Du Soleil performer, Roxi has been performing burlesque and aerial since 2004 and was Miss Exotic World 2009’s 1st Runner-Up. She’s also an entrepreneur- Roxi’s found on both sides of the camera at Roxi Dlite Photography specializing in vintage pin-up and glamour shots.
*Click HERE to find out more about her.